Thailand point-of-care testing (PCOT) market is expected to reach USD 214.74 million by 2028 from USD 119.99 million in 2020, growing with the healthy CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Government funding, rising technological advancement, and rising prevalence of chronic diseases are the major drivers that propelled the market's demand in the forecast period.
Analysis and Insights: Thailand Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
Thailand Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, By Products (Glucose Monitoring Products, Cardiometabolic Testing Products, Infectious Diseases Testing Products, Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Products, Tumor/Cancer Marker Testing Products, Urinalysis Testing Products, Cholesterol Testing Products, Hematology Testing Products, Drug-of-Abuse Testing Products, Fecal Occult Testing Products, Rapid Coagulation Testing, and other POC Products), Application, (Blood Glucose Cardiac Monitoring, Hematology, Coagulation, Whole Blood Analysis, Vital Sign Monitoring, Non-Invasive Spo2 Monitoring, Non-Invasive Pco2 Monitoring, Blood Transfusion, and Others), Platform, (Lateral Flow Assays/Immunochromatography Tests, Dipsticks, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays, and Microfluidics), Prescription Mode (Prescription Based Testing and OTC Testing), Testing Type (Immunoassays, Cell-Based Assays, Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing, Clinical Chemistry Assays, and Hematology), End Users Segment (Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Home Care, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Distribution Channel, (Direct and Retail Pharmacies) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The point-of-care testing (POCT) is characterized as testing that can be done close to the patient where a medical decision can be made immediately, including the results and monitoring. Point-of-care testing (POCT) is also called with-patient testing. It allows physicians to accurately measure real-time, lab-quality diagnostic results within less than minutes compared to hours. Currently, various products are available that provide rapid and accurate results and help patients better outcomes, which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the point-of-care testing market. However, lack of alignments in the lab results and the high cost of point-of-care testing products are expected to restrain market growth in the forecast period. Presence of major market player is providing an opportunity whereas the lack of trained professionals are challenging the market growth.
The point-of-care testing (POCT) market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the point-of-care testing market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Thailand Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Scope and Market Size
The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
· On the basis of product, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into glucose monitoring products, cardiometabolic testing products, infectious disease testing products, pregnancy and fertility testing products, tumor/cancer marker testing products, urinalysis testing products, cholesterol testing products, hematology testing products, drugs-of-abuse testing products, fecal occult testing products, rapid coagulation testing and other POC products. In 2021, the glucose monitoring products segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to the need to maintain the glucose level in diabetic patients and fast and low-cost test procedures at point-of-care testing (POCT).
· On the basis of application, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into blood transfusion, cardiac monitoring, coagulation, blood glucose, hematology, non-invasive SPO2 monitoring, non-invasive PCO2 monitoring, whole blood analysis, vital sign monitoring, and others. In 2021, the blood transfusion segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to increased demand for advanced technologies and testing requirements in medical care for operations and diagnosis of different chronic disorders
· On the basis of platform, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into lateral flow assays/immunochromatography tests, dipsticks, microfluidics, molecular diagnostics, and immunoassays. In 2021, the lateral flow assays/immunochromatography tests segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to advanced technologies and inventions
· On the basis of prescription mode, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into prescription-based testing and OTC testing. In 2021, the prescription-based testing segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to increase in incidence of lifestyle and chronic diseases and a lack of awareness on over-the-counter point-of-care testing (POCT) devices
· On the basis of testing type, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into immunoassays, cell-based assays, nucleic acid amplification testing, clinical chemistry assays, and hematology. In 2021, the immunoassays segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to the growing patient emphasis for diagnosis and testing at point-of-care testing (POCT) and chronic diseases among geriatric people
· On the basis of end-user, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, laboratories, home care, ambulatory surgery centers, and others. In 2021, the hospital's segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to growing patient emphasis on diagnosis operations.
· On the basis of distribution channel, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into direct tender and retail pharmacies. In 2021, the distribution channel segment in point-of-care testing (POCT) market is expected to grow due to increased demand for advanced technologies and testing requirements in medical care for operations and diagnosis.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and high adoption of point-of-care testing is boosting the market growth of point-of-care testing (POCT)
Point-of-care testing (POCT) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in point-of-care testing (POCT) industry. With point-of-care testing (POCT) drugs sales, the impact of advancement in the point-of-care testing (POCT) technology, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the point-of-care testing (POCT) market. The data is available for the historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Point-of-care Testing (POCT) Market Share Analysis
Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus on the point-of-care testing (POCT) market.
The major companies which are dealing in the point-of-care testing (POCT) are
· Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
· bioMérieux SA,
· Trinity Biotech,
· BD, EKF Diagnostics,
· Abbott, Quidel Corporation,
· Sienco, Inc.,
· Chembio Diagnostics Systems, Inc.,
· Nova Biomedical,
· PTS Diagnostics,
· AccuBioTech Co., Ltd,
· Beckman Coulter, Inc.,
· F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
· Sekisui Diagnostics,
· Instrumentation Laboratory (A Subsidiary Of Werfen), Xiamen Biotime Biotechnology Co., Ltd., FUJIFILM Thailand Ltd., among others.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which also accelerate the point of-care testing (POCT) market.
· In May 2020, Beckman Coulter, Inc. had introduced a total laboratory automation solution that sets a new standard for turnaround time. This automation solution services will help in getting good quality results and will improve laboratory operations. This will help the company in setting a new standard of quality services and will thus, help in generating more revenue in the future.
· In December 2017, Sekisui Diagnostics announced to the distribution of the Mesa Biotech Point of molecular care system for Flu A/Flu B. It helps physicians with rapid infectious disease diagnosis at the point of care with increased sensitivity. Thus, this will help the company in more revenue generation.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Thailand point-of-care testing (POCT) market, which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for point-of-care testing (POCT).
· Get TOC of the Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=thailand-point-of-care-testing-poct-market
Major TOC of the Asia-Pacific Protein Purification and Isolation Market Report
· MARKET SEGEMENTATION
· EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
· PREMIUM INSIGHTS
· MARKET OVERVIEW
Request Access for Thailand Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
Sample Report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=thailand-point-of-care-testing-poct-market
Access Full Report:- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/thailand-point-of-care-testing-poct-market#
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Browse Related [email protected]