Chiropractic care is a natural, drug-free, and hands-on approach to healthcare. It has been clinically proven to reduce the number of relapses of migraine headaches. Research also shows chiropractic care can help alleviate rotator cuff pain or "tennis elbow" from overuse and numerous other ailments;
Chiropractors use spinal adjustments and manual manipulation to realign the spine. This helps create a more healthy relationship between the nerves and spinal cord in your body. This can improve your daily functioning and help you live better.
It might not be easy to set up your first chiropractic appointment. Our companion website can help you out! We have helpful tips, videos, and articles to get you started.
The World Health Organization has assessed the evidence on chiropractic care in their report: WHO Manual of Chiropractic: a fact sheet with recommendations for clinical practice (2009). The World Health Organization cited more than 400 human clinical trials. The evidence was primarily from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany and California.
The top three chiropractic benefits:
· Pain relief - it reduces the pain of over 100 chronic conditions including knee osteoarthritis , rheumatoid arthritis , fibromyalgia , low back pain, chronic headaches and migraines, tension headaches , and others.
 · Improved mobility - it improves neck flexion and extension mobility in adults and children with no diagnosis of abnormal spinal joints or subluxations .
 · Optimal function of the nervous system - it optimizes nerve function and normal nervous system regulation.
 What is a lesion? The term "subluxation" means a distortion or out of place abnormality or misalignment of the spine.
Subluxation = lesion
The chiropractic treatment plan is based on the spinal imbalance theory: Your spine is designed to be in perfect alignment. When you have a subluxation (misalignment) or subluxations, your nerves are not functioning properly. This can cause symptoms such as pain and discomfort, impaired function, and abnormal neurologic reflexes. Read more...
Contact us *
• Google Map - https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.173242,-117.322808&z=14&t=m&hl=en-US&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=12946783986765815809
• Email - email@example.com
• Phone number - (760) 730-7313