Europe Refractories Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 10,497,185.48 thousand by 2028.
Refractories are made of ceramic, alumina, silica, magnesia and other materials designed aiming to resist the very high temperatures faced in modern manufacturing. More heat-resistant than metals, they are used to line the hot surfaces inside many industrial processes. The refractory products generally fall under preformed shapes or unformed compositions. Refractories are used to contain heat and protect processing equipment from intense temperatures.
Get Your Sample Today: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-refractories-market
Market Analysis and Insights
Refractories are available in all shapes and size. Bricks are one of the traditional forms of refractories and have accounted for the majority of refractory production earlier but now monolithic refractories are being widely used due to low cost, durability and easy installation procedure. Refractories market has its wide applicability in industries such as iron and steel, cement & ceramics, non-ferrous metals and others. Increasing prevalence for non-metallic minerals industry, growing infrastructure in emerging countries and demand of refractories from iron & steel industry are the factors which will boost the refractories market. Some companies are expanding their production capacities in different regions to grow their market for these products. Whereas, corrodibility of ferrous metals under environmental conditions is restraining the market growth.
This refractories market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Buy Now Access Full Report:- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-refractories-market
Europe Refractories Market Scope
The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meager growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
· On the basis of alkalinity, the refractories market is segmented into acidic & neutral refractories and carbon. In 2021, acidic & neutral refractories is expected to dominate the market due to the extensive demand for acidic & neutral refractories in the automotive market
· On the basis of form type, the refractories market is segmented into bricks, monolithic and others. In 2021, bricks segment is expected to dominate the market due to its application in lime production, which an important market.
· On the basis of on product type, the refractories market is segmented into clay and non-clay. In 2021, clay segment is expected to dominate the market due to its widespread application in automotive market.
· On the basis of fusion temperature, the refractories market is segmented into normal refractory (1580-1780°C), high refractory (1780-2000°C) and super refractory (>2000°C). In 2021, normal refractories are expected into dominate the market because of its application in automotive industry, particularly for the preparation of non-ferrous metal casts used in breaks, gears among others.
· On the basis of application, the refractories market is segmented into iron and steel, cement and lime, energy and chemicals, glass, non-ferrous metal and others. In 2021, iron and steel application is expected to dominate because of the demand for iron and steel in making castings needed by the automotive industry.
· On the basis of technology, the refractories market is segmented into segmented into isostatics and slide gates. In 2021, slide gates are expected to dominate due to enormous amount of premium quality steel produced with the help of this technology, employed in the automotive industry.
Europe Refractories Market Country Level Analysis
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Europe refractories market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for refractories market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in refractories regulatory scenarios and their impact on the refractories market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Europe market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, alkalinity, product type, form type, fusion temperature, application and technology as referenced above.
The countries covered in Europe refractories market report are Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, and Rest of Europe.Germany is expected to dominate the market due to increase in prevalence for non-metallic minerals industry and growing infrastructure in the country.
Browse The Table of Contents And List of Figures: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-refractories-market
Major TOC of the Europe Refractories Market Report
Competitive Landscape and Europe Refractories Market Share Analysis
· In April 2018, Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories (PCR) (a division of Saint-Gobain) acquired the pharmaceutical business of Micro Hydraulics, an Irish based supplier and manufacturer of single-use fluid handling components and systems in high-performance plastics for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. This acquisition has strengthened Saint-Gobain’s High-Performance Materials operations which further allowed the Group to expand its service to customers in the Healthcare market
Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to refractories market.
The major players covered in the report
Almatis Gmbh, Imerys, RHI Magnesita GmbH, Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories (PCR) (a division of Saint-Gobain), Refratechnic, Allied Mineral Products, Inc., Magnezit Group, ALTEO, Puyang Refractories Group Co.,Ltd, HARBISONWALKER INTERNATIONAL, Coorstek, VENUS Safety & Health Pvt. Ltd, Wuxi Nanfang Refractories Co.,Ltd., Krosaki Harima Corporation, SHINAGAWA REFRACTORIES CO.,LTD., Morgan Advanced Materials, Lhoist, Vesuvius, Minerals Technologies Inc. and IFGL Refractories Ltd., other players domestic and Europe.
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2018, Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories (PCR) (a division of Saint-Gobain) acquired the pharmaceutical business of Micro Hydraulics, an Irish based supplier and manufacturer of single-use fluid handling components and systems in high-performance plastics for high purity applications in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. This acquisition has strengthened Saint-Gobain’s High-Performance Materials operations which further allowed the Group to expand its service to customers in the Healthcare market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best Market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the Market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected] research.com
Browse Related [email protected]
North America Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Asia-Pacific Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Europe Epoxy Curing Agents Market
Europe Aesthetic services Market