Brother Japanese brand is known for its user-friendly printers. Printers may experience problems due to internal disturbances or extensive use. Brother Printer Error ts07 is one such problem that can cause trouble for the users.
If you have Default Password for Brother Printer then this blog will help you. This blog will discuss the causes and solutions to this problem.
What is Brother Printer Error Ts-07
Common Error in Brother Printers: Error ts07 occurs when the Brother printer cannot locate the WLAN access port or router with WPS.
If you find yourself in such a situation, don't panic. We will give an effective solution to this problem.
What Causes Brother Printer Error Ts-07
Brother Printer connection error TS 07 is the most common cause if the printer cannot recognize the router's access point. It means Brother Printer is not able to detect WPS-enabled routers. To resume uninterrupted printing, this problem must be resolved. The steps required to solve this problem are given below.
Steps to resolve Brother Printer TS-07 error
Follow the step by step procedure to resolve Brother Printer Error ts07:
- First, make sure your WLAN supports AOSS or WPS. This can be done by looking at the documentation or by finding the button on your WLAN.
- If WPS is enabled set the wireless settings using the Automatic wireless option.
- Confirm that both the printer and the router can be used together.
- To enjoy uninterrupted Internet connectivity, place the printer near the router.
- Do not place other devices, such as phones or mobiles, around your router that emit signals.
- Tap the Menu button on your Brother printer to navigate to the network.
- Click OK.
- Select OK to explore the WPS and AOSS options.
- Once you are with the option "WPS Enabled", click on "Yes".
- When the prompt for 'Network Switched Wireless' or "Enable WLAN" appears, click OK.
- Now, press and hold the AOSS or WPS button on your printer.
- Keep pressing the button until the printer establishes a connection.
- After the connection is established, a WLAN report should be printed.
If you find any Error in the Brother Printer you can contact Technical Team. This will resolve the TS 07 error code for Brother Printer.