The global conditioner market size reached USD 9.14 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising popularity of organic and natural hair products and the hectic lifestyle of consumers are key factors driving market revenue growth.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, along with company profiling of key players involved in the global Conditioner market drivers and restraints market. The authors of the report make sure to equip readers with a thorough evaluation of the vendor landscape and inform them of the current and future changes that can be expected. The competitive analysis offered in the report inspects the market share, gross margin, product portfolio, consumption, market status, and technologies of leading players controlling a significant portion of the global Conditioner market drivers and restraints market.
Deep conditioning with a strong conditioner can help reduce split ends by smoothing, nourishing, and revitalizing the hair strands which improves hair manageability which is one of the factors driving revenue growth of the market. Changing fashion trends are increasing applications of various chemical treatments, resulting in ever-changing requirements of consumers thereby driving various manufacturers to meet those concerns with continuous and new product advancements, which are projected to drive the conditioner market.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges - Read our Sample Report right now!
However, the availability of various alternatives and the usage of chemical compounds which cause adverse effects are projected to restrain revenue growth of the market. Most hair conditioners contain hazardous chemicals such as parabens, which help in instant gratification to hair. Moreover, certain chemicals can cause allergic reactions and may affect hormones when used for a prolonged period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Rinse-out segment accounted for a comparatively larger revenue share in 2021. Easy application and the ability to close cuticles of the hair follicle as well as restore any moisture lost during the washing process are a few of the major factors driving revenue growth of the segment. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), it is recommended to use a rinse-out conditioner after every wash, ideally a few times per week.
- Supermarket & hypermarket segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period owing to the availability of a wide range of products from various brands in a single place. Easy accessibility to various options and product visibility are a few factors driving revenue growth of the segment as consumers can trust the products by verifying and testing them before making a purchase.
- Women segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. High preference among women for long, thick and lustrous hair, increasing use of hair styling products and chemical treatments as well as for improving texture and manageability of hair to avoid hair fall and breakage are some of the key factors driving revenue growth of the segment. Increasing incidences of hair loss specifically in conditions such as female pattern hair loss and alopecia areata among women is a major factor driving the growth of market.
- Conditioner market in Europe accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to rising hair-related concerns such as dull, dry, and frizzy hair, in addition, to an increase in hair fall problems. Growing demand for maintenance of healthy hair and self-grooming is a highly increasing demand for conditioner products from all age groups. Moreover, growing popularity of brands that are also constantly developing products free from chemical formulations and launching an innovative range of conditioners to cater to the rising demand for natural and organic hair care products is contributing to the growth of market.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Unilever, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, The Estée Lauder Companies, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., L\'Oréal Groupe, Procter & Gamble, Kao Corporation, Marico, Natura&Co, and Oriflame Cosmetics AG.
- On 30 May 2022, Unilever entered into an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Nutrafol which is a leading provider of hair wellness products. Currently, Unilever holds a minority stake of 13.2% in Nutrafol through Unilever Ventures. Nutrafol is positioned for sustained, scalable, and lucrative growth, with the majority of its revenue coming from a dedicated client base.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/conditioner-market
Emergen Research has segmented global conditioner market on the basis of type, distribution channel, end-users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Drug stores
- Online stores
- Supermarket & hypermarket
- Specialty stores
- Mono-brand stores
- Department stores
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Our reports will help you solve the following issues: –
Insecurity about the future:
Our research and insights help our clients to anticipate upcoming revenue compartments and growth ranges. This help our client to invest or divest their assets.
Understanding market opinions:
It is extremely vital to have an impartial understanding of market opinions for a strategy. Our insights help to have a keen view on a market sentiment. We keep this reconnaissance by engaging with Key Opinion Leaders of a value chain of each industry we track.
Understanding the most reliable investment centers:
Our research ranks investments centers of market by considering their future demands, returns and profit margins. Our clients can focus on most prominent investment centers by procuring our market research.
Evaluating potential business partners:
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1283
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services