Are you looking for the solution of an HP printer says paper jam but no jam? If so then you are reading the best article where you will find the solution to fix the paper jam issue. When you encounter this issue then you will be unable to print the documents. You will see that the printer will stop feeding the pages during printing. The most common reasons behind the paper jam issue are USB cord not plugging correctly, wrong cartridge placement, outdated drivers and not regular servicing of printers. Here, we have discussed the best solution to resolve the HP printer paper jam issue.
Best Troubleshoot Tricks for HP Printer Paper Jam Error
Look at the below mentioned instructions to resolve the HP printer paper jam error:
Method 1: Remove the jammed paper from input tray
- Press the power button to turn on your printer.
- Eject the power cord from the rear side of the printer. Ensure that the printer is on.
- Next, locate the input tray on the backside of the HP printer.
- Pull out the jammed paper from the input paper tray to resolve the issue.
- Check the input tray and look for any unwanted object in it. If you find any then remove it.
- Thereafter, regain the HP printer to the normal state.
- Reconnect the power cable from the rear end of the printer. Turn on your printer.
- At last, try to print the document. If you face the problem again then go to the next step.
Method 2: Remove jammed paper from output tray
- Remove the power cable from the power socket and ensure that the printer is turned off.
- Pull out the paper carefully from the output tray.
- Remove the jammed paper and torn papers from the output tray.
- Make sure to use both the hands while pulling the paper from the tray to avoid tearing.
- Try to print the document to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Method 3: Clean Paper Feed Rollers
- Switch off the printer and remove the power cord from the rear end.
- Open the input tray.
- Find out the gray paper pick rollers from the input tray. Thereafter, clean it fully with moist cloth to remove the dirt or dust buildup.
- Before placing the rollers back to its position, make sure to clean it and make it dry completely.
- Make the connection properly of the power cable with the rear side of the printer. Turn on your printer.
- Try to print the documents.
Method 4: Clean the printer rollers
- Eject all the papers from the printer input tray.
- Hit on the down arrow sign button. Choose the settings and then tap on the Ok button.
- Again, tap on the down arrow button to choose tools.
- Tap on the down arrow again to choose a clean paper feed. Now, you will see that your printer will make noise for some time.
- Wait for some time until your printer stops completely.
- Try to print the document.
Most probably with the above steps, you can troubleshoot the hp printer says paper jam but no jam issue. If issues still persist after troubleshooting then you can contact our professional experts for the resolution of the problem.