Catheter Introducer: Introduction
- A catheter refers to a thin tube inserted in the human body for performing a surgical procedure or during the treatment of several diseases.
- A catheter introducer is a wire guide that is used to insert the catheter. Once the catheter is inserted, the catheter introducer is withdrawn from the body.
- In the healthcare sector, catheters are employed in numerous medical procedures including cardiac electrophysiology, neurosurgery, and angioplasty. Thus, these are considered an integral part of the healthcare industry worldwide.
- The catheter introducer has an overall length of around 46 cm, and it is made from stainless steel
- Catheter introducers are designed with surgical grade and premium stainless steel and can be sterilized using regular sterilization techniques
- Depending on the purpose of use, cathetersare classified as urological, cardiovascular, neurovascular, ophthalmic, and gastrointestinal catheters
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Catheter Introducer Market
- Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the global catheter introducer market during the forecast period
- A large population is suffering from cardiovascular, neurological, and other disorders that lead to hospitalization. In case of chronic disorders, hospitalization is associated with catheterization. An article published by CamStent Ltd. stated that among all hospitalized patients in the U.S. more than 25% receive urinary catheterization for proper bladder drainage each year.
- A report published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services revealed that 13 million individuals suffer from urinary incontinence each year. Urinary incontinence is more prevalent in women than men; 10% to 30% in women as compared to 1.5% to 5% in men. An estimated 17% women and 16% men above the age of 18 years suffer from overactive bladder (OAB), and around 12.2 million individuals suffer from urge incontinence.
- Thus, an increase in patient population with chronic diseases is expected to drive the market during the forecast period
Cardiac Catheter Introducers to be Highly Attractive Segment of Global Catheter Introducer Market
- In terms of type, the global catheter introducer market can be classified into cardiac catheter introducers, urethral catheter introducers, and others
- The cardiac catheter introducers segment is projected to dominate the global catheter introducer market during the forecast period due to an increase in patient population suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- According to WHO, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the number one cause of death globally
- An estimated 17.7 million people died from CVDs in 2015, which represents nearly 31% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, an estimated 7.4 million were due to coronary heart disease and 6.7 million were due to stroke.
North America to Dominate Global Catheter Introducer Market
- In terms of region, the global catheter introducer market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global catheter introducer market during the forecast period.
- Expansion of the catheter introducer market in the region is attributed to high awareness, significant healthcare spending in the overall national budget, early availability of advanced technologies, and high penetration of research activities across the region
- However, the catheter introducer market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period
- An article published in NCBI stated that cardiovascular diseases is the main cause of mortality in India. Ischemic heart diseases and stroke cause over 80% deaths among CVD population in India. According to WHO, 1 in 5 adults in China suffers from cardiovascular diseases.
Request Customization: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=82997
Key Players Operating in Global Catheter Introducer Market
Key players operating in the global catheter introducer market are:
- Advin Health Care
- ATP Medical Inc.
- Aporte Médico S.A.S
- Bosco Medical Australia Pty Ltd
- Vitality Medical
- MEDIKIT CO., LTD.
- Lepu Medical Technology ( Beijing ) Co., Ltd
Global Catheter Introducer Market: Research Scope
Global Catheter Introducer Market, by Type
- Cardiac Catheter Introducers
- Urethral Catheter Introducers
Global Catheter Introducer Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Catheter Introducer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=82997
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453