Coming across QuickBooks payroll update error 12152 can be pretty much common. This particular issue is often seen when you have issues with the internet connection setups that makes it difficult for the software to connect to the servers and triggers update issues. Before you perform the steps to chuck off this error, we suggest you to check your internet connection.
To learn further about QuickBooks payroll update error 12152, all you need is to go through this segment. Or can also talk to our tech professionals using our dedicated support line and let our team handle the issue for you.
Why you experience QuickBooks payroll update error 12152?
You can experience such an error due to the below reasons:
- One of the basic reasons can be if deleting an important framework document or registry section is seen
- Or if the framework shuts down improperly due to power cut
- If the QuickBooks software is unable to read the license data
- Another reason can be if there is any virus or malware attack
Solution steps to fix the QuickBooks error code 12152
You can perform the below measures to fix the QuickBooks error code 12152:
- Under this process, you need to start the system
- Login as admin tab
- Click on the start key
- Click on the programs and accessories
- Hit a click on system tools
- Click on system restore
- Select to restore my pc as earlier time
- Click on next heading
- Click on restore to the point list
- Choose the latest system to restore that point from a displayed screen
- Hit next tab
- Into a confirmation window
- Single click the next key
- When restoration process is completed, reboot the PC system
- Verify all the internet connection settings that is working on a system
- Run your program
- Launch an internet settings option
- Click on advanced option
- Click on advanced reset option and you are done
Performing the set of steps that we have illustrated above might work in getting rid of QuickBooks payroll update error 12152. On the contrary, if you land into same issue again and again for some reason, then contacting our QuickBooks error support team using our helpline i.e., 1-800-615-2347 is recommended.