The Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the globally perceived leading project management certification. It assists project directors/managers with helping their professions across ventures and supercharges organizations with individuals they need to work more brilliant and perform better. It’s of utmost necessity to get project management course details before opting for it.
More than 11+ Lacs Project staff across industry verticals have picked the PMP® Certification by Project Management Institute®, USA to get overall Recognition of their Project Management Competency and procured up to 25 - 30% more than Non-Certified Professionals!
Who are eligible to apply for PMP certification?
Project management certification eligibility is one of the prime questions that comes to mind while thinking about PMP Certification. Professionals who have experience in leading and directing projects, not necessarily in a management capacity, but even in a functional capacity, are qualified For e.g. People in marketing, programming, event management, and other fields. To apply for PMP® Certification you will be requiring the academic and experiential prerequisites:
- While submitting the application, the candidate must hold a bachelor's or any equivalent university degree. The candidate must carry 4500 hours of project management experience in the (planning, controlling, closing, Initiation, and execution).
- If The Candidate carries a secondary degree then the duration time of project management experience in leading and directing projects changes from 4500 to 7500.
- The must thing a candidate should have is a total number of hours must be total at least 4500 in an experience verification form. The included project dates must indicate that candidate has worked at least for 3 years within the 6-year period in the project management segment prior to the application.
- There should be 36 no over lapping months’ project management experience indicated on the experience verification form.
- A proof of a minimum of 35 hours’ project management education will be required to submit before giving the PMP Certification
- Candidates will be asked certain details regarding course names and their dates, institutions as well as hours of various project management classes submitted.
PMP® application form processing time:
The PMP® application forms are reviewed within 5 days for online submissions. 10 days for paper submissions and 20 days for paper submissions by corporations.
The course of action to get PMP Certified
To become PMP® certified, up-and-comers need to submit PMP® application on the web or get a printable application structure from pmi.org. PMI® surveys the application and up-and-comers need to submit PMI® review materials including supporting archives once their application is acknowledged within 90 days. They can then go to the test and the name of the pass applicants is shown on the PMI® site within a couple of days. The PMP® declaration is conveyed to you inside about a month.
Project Management Professional (PMP) ® Certification Exam
PMP® test is led and represented by the PMI® Institute. Professionals require 35 hours of expert preparation to endeavor PMP® test. The test expense for the PMP® test is $405 for PMI® individuals and $555 for non-individuals. The Re-Examination expense is $275 for PMI® individuals and $375 for non-individuals.