Get a refund from Air India?
Refund is a very beneficial policy for those passengers whose plans are not confirmed, and having this facility, they can cancel the bookings and apply for a refund. Air India is the finest airline in India in terms of giving facilities to their passenger. If any passenger wants to cancel the flight for any reason, they provide them with a refund. If any passenger wants to know about How do I get a refund from Air India? Read below.
The steps you need to follow to get the refund are mentioned below.
- Open the official website of Air India in your search engine.
- Next, you need to go to the manage booking section on that page.
- After doing this, you need to fill out the last name of the passenger and booking reference number.
- Now you can see the bookings you need to choose that booking you want to cancel.
- Following this, you need to fill out the reason for canceling the flight and click to cancel it.
- Further, you need to search for the refund application form, fill out the mandatory details, and send it.
- You need to see the charges you need to pay for canceling the flight; pay those charges by using a card or other online modes.
- At last, you will get a confirmation message of canceling the flight on the given contact number and registered email id.
Time taken to get a refund is given below.
- If you book the flight from the official website of Air India and make the payment by using a card, you will get a refund within 14 working days.
- If you make the payment another way, you will get the refund within 20 working days.
- If you booked the flight from any official representative of Air India, you need to contact them to get a refund.
By following the ways mentioned earlier, you will get a complete refund from Air India. Still, if you have any queries, you can also contact the Air India customer care service; they will solve your query quickly.