Turkish Airlines provides a hassle-free seat selection policy to its passengers. If you look at the Turkish Airlines seat selection Policy, then you will find that it is lenient but at the same time is a chargeable service.
How to select a seat on Turkish Airlines?
- Go to the website of Turkish Airlines.
- Select “My Trips.”
- Fill in the credentials like booking number to open your details.
- select “Edit Flight.”
- select “Choose a seat.”
- Make the payment, and you will get a seat.
What is Turkish Airlines seat selection Policy: Terms and conditions
- You can select a preferred seat, standard and main cabin seat, and business seat.
- If you have canceled your flight, you will not get a refund for the seat.
- You can change accessible seats for a specific duration, but paid seats cannot be changed.
- If you book a seat 1.5 hours before your flight, you must pay a fee.
Turkish Airlines seat selection fee
If you book a standard seat in an Economy class cabin for extra fly and premium fly package selections are available free of cost 355 days before your flight and 1.5 hours left to your flight. Turkish Airlines charges $100 to $400.
You can change your seat 1.5 hours before your scheduled flight. Turkish Airlines charge according to the seat preference. You must follow their seat selection policy to book a hassle-free seat.
So, by going through the above-mentioned ways, you can learn about the Turkish Airlines seat selection policy & fee. You can also contact the customer service team of Turkish airlines for further support.