The global polyphenylene sulphide market reached a value of US$ XX Billion in 2021, according to Zion Group's recent study, "Polyphenylene Sulfide Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2028." According to Zion Group, the market would increase at a CAGR of XX percent from 2022 to 2028.
Polyphenylene sulphide is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic utilised in felt filter media for high-temperature coil formers, air filters, bobbins, slurry coatings, terminal blocks, speciality membranes and packaging, and relay components, among other applications. It's made up of para-phenylene units that have been replaced with benzene and sulphur. Dimensional stability, superior chemical and abrasion resistance, and increased mechanical strength are just a few of the benefits of PPS. It also has a low viscosity index and a high melting point, allowing it to be moulded into a variety of shapes. PPS has a wide range of applications in a variety of industries, including healthcare, automotive, aerospace, and electrical.
Access Full Report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/polyphenylene-sulfide-market
One of the major drivers of the polyphenylene sulphide market is the global expansion of the automobile industry. As a result, the rising use of the product in the manufacture of exhaust gas return valves, lighting systems, ignition plates, carburetors, and other products is fueling market growth. Another key growth-inducing element is the increasing usage of PPS in the fabrication of composites used in fuselages, wings, interior panels, and other applications. Aside from that, the global market is being boosted by the increasing use of the product in the manufacture of filter bags and dust chambers in coal power plants. Furthermore, throughout the forecasted period, the development of low-emission and environmentally friendly PPS variants, which include no chlorine components and aid in lowering thermo-chemical emissions and thermal degradation, is expected to boost the polyphenylene sulphide market.
The competitive landscape of the industry, as well as the profiles of the important competitors, have been investigated
• British Plastics Federation
• Celanese Corporation
• DIC Corporation
• Kolon Plastics Inc
• Kureha Corporation
• Polyplastics Co Ltd (Daicel Corporation)
• Ryan Plastics Limited
• SK Chemicals Co Ltd
• Solvay S.A
The report has segmented the market based on type, and application.
Breakup by Type:
• Linear PPS
• Cured PPS
• Branched PPS
Breakup by Application:
• Electrical and Electronics
Breakup by Region:
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
This aspect is expected to boost product demand in the next years.
In light of improving living standards and increased industrialization, particularly in China and India, Asia Pacific is expected to experience significant growth. Furthermore, during the next seven years, the PPS market will be fueled by growth in the automotive, oil and gas, paints and coatings, and medical industries.
Increasing demand for electrical and electronics components such as brush holders, motor housing, coil formers, connectors, terminal blocks, thermostats, and switch components in emerging economies such as India, China, Malaysia, and Indonesia is expected to propel polyphenylene sulphide market growth.
Polyphenylene sulphide will see increased demand as a result of its high heat resistance, chemical resistance, and outstanding electrical characteristics in coating applications. In addition, rising demand for nonstick cookware, food processing equipment, and chemical processing equipment will drive product penetration in the next years.
The following are some of the report's other main findings:
• In terms of revenue, electronics and electrical applications are expected to grow at an annual rate of 8.8% during the next five years.
• In 2018, the automotive application dominated the global PPS market, accounting for about 31.8 percent of total volume.
• Industrial, which accounted for 24.5 percent of total sales in 2018, is expected to rise rapidly in the next years.
• In 2018, Asia Pacific dominated the worldwide Polyphenylene Sulfide market, accounting for 62.1 percent of total volume. This pattern is expected to continue in the next years.
• Growing aviation industry as a result of increased government investments in aerospace, particularly in India, South Korea, Singapore, and Malaysia, is predicted to boost aerospace market demand.
• The market is inherently competitive. DIC, Toray Industries, Tosoh Corporation, SK Chemicals, Daicel Corporation, SABIC, Teijin Ltd., and RTP Company are the major participants.
• To forecast existing and future demand patterns from prospective application categories, several manufacturers are focusing on new product launches, capacity expansions, and technological advances.
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.