Each airline has its own policies regarding luggage and its fees, many passengers avoid paying the extra weight when booking their tickets, thinking that it will be cheaper but no, continue reading the article to understand the “baggage policy” of Breeze Airways”.
Breeze offers three types of services for its passengers to have a smooth trip, and the services are: “Nice”, “Nicer” and “Nicest”, the passenger must choose one of these and understand how it works.
If you choose “Nice” you will have to buy your checked bags, if you choose “Nicer” you will have one hand luggage and one checked bag, and if you choose “Nicest” you will have one hand luggage and two checked bags.
- All baggage with extra weight not purchased on the website but presented at the airport will be considered excess baggage
- The value of your bag is not a defined value, it must be calculated from the website or contact the customer service
- Baggage must be presented 2 hours before your flight departure and no later than 45 minutes before and you will have to pay 50$
- Baggage from 51 to 71 Pounds you will have to pay 20$, from 71 to 99 Pounds you will have to pay 50$, from 63 to 80 inches general you will have to pay 50$
- Baggage over 99 Pounds and over 80 inches overall will not be accepted by Breeze
- Excess prices will be paid in addition to the baggage fees