Rising demand for mobility solutions, increasing population of old-age people and various government schemes, and rising awareness for mobility solutions provided to people with disabilities.
The vehicles for disabled market was valued at USD 2,970.0 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 7,038.5 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 11.30% CAGR during the forecast period (from 2018 – 2028). Growing importance on providing equality to disabled people in terms of mobility and accessibility solutions and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing and developed countries is expected to boost market growth. However, high equipment cost and lesser medical reimbursement are considered as restraining factors for the growth of it.
The vehicles for disabled is fundamentally vehicle which has self-navigating wheelchair, its aim is to transport or move a disabled person form one place to its desired location. The wheelchair of car is equipped with a scanning ultrasonic rangefinder, digital camera, and an on-board microcomputer. The Vehicles for Disabled has wide ramp and more height as compared to the normal vehicles, so as to provide easy entry and exit for the disabled individual. The vehicle has latching tailgate with easy release handle secures the manual fold out for a clatter free and safe ride.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2332
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Toyota Motor Corporation (Japan), Vantage Mobility International (US), BraunAbility (US), Revability(US), Mobility Works (US), Pride Mobility (US), Sunrise Medical Holdings (Germany), Invacare (US), KYMCO Global (Taiwan), and Amigo Mobility International (US) and other
Market Segmentation by Types:
Vehicles for Disabled by Vehicle Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Adaptive 4 wheeler
- Passenger cars
- Mobility Scooters
Vehicles for Entry Mechanism (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Foldout ram
- Power ram
- Lifting equipment
Vehicles for Disabled by Entry Configuration (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Vehicles for Disabled by Driving Option (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Driving on Swivel Seat
- Driving through Wheelchair
- Driving on Normal Seat
Vehicles for Disabled by Ownership (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Rental, Lease, Hire
Vehicles for Disabled by Manufacture Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Third Party Customization
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2332
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Vehicles for Disabled market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By vehicle type, mobility scooters segment is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment within the Vehicles for disabled market. Mobility scooters are power-operated vehicle/ scooter or electric operated which has a seat over three/four/five wheels which are assumed as the best solution for mobility of disabled individuals to travel shorter distances in terms of performing a daily task
- Many mobility scooter producers are investing in research & developments to offer more innovative product to attract disabled individuals
- Rising demand for mobility solutions for disabled people which helps in independently performing routine tasks to propel the growth of mobility scooter segment during forecast period
- There have been numerous advancements to increase the efficiency of mobility scooters. For instance, mobility scooters can move at a speed of 4-8 mph, and one can adjust the seat-height of the vehicle according to the height of the disabled individual
- Technological advancement and government policies adopted by economically developed countries such as US and Canada likely to boost the demand of vehicles for disabled in North American region.
- In 2018, North America region accounted for the highest share in the vehicles for disabled market, followed by Europe. The developed economies like the US and Canada, and homegrown players such as Vantage Mobility International, Braunability, Revability, Inc., and Mobility Work, North America are boosting the market.
- Leading car-sharing/ car-hailing service providers in the US and Canada are finding ways to explore this market through the introduction of wheelchair-accessible vehicle (WAV) taxi services
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth, followed by Europe and North America over the forecast period. The vehicles for disabled market growth in the region can also be driven by the increasing awareness towards mobility solution, developments in healthcare infrastructure along with several initiatives by governments and private organizations of the countries
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2332
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Cardiac Holter Monitor Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cardiac-holter-monitor-market-growth-2022-2028-technological-advancements-as-well-as-rising-demand-for-preventive-and-diagnostic-healthcare-will-create-various-opportunities/
Virtual Clinical Trial Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/virtual-clinical-trial-market-growth-2022-2028-rising-adoption-of-telehealth-increasing-healthcare-digitization-and-surging-r-and-d-activities/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370